Check out this page regularly to know what's happening at Harvestime!
Join us for our Sunday morning worship service! Every Sunday we have uplifting music and a biblical message for today's challenges. Next-Gen Kidz classes and a staffed nursery are available, as well.
If you cannot attend in-person, we would invite you to worship with us online via YouTube at 10:00 am on Sundays. In addition, you can find our services on our website. We look forward to worshipping with you soon!
NEXTGEN KIDZ - (Age 3-Grade 5) EVERY SUNDAY! We hope you can join us for awesome Bible stories, activities, and fun! Children sit with their parents in the main sanctuary during the first part of the worship service, then around 10:30 are dismissed to the NextGen Kidz area.
NURSERY (Age 0-3) We strive to create a caring and safe place to leave your little ones during the worship service.
(All Harvestime staff and volunteers who serve in our nursery, children's ministry, and youth group have completed background checks prior to serving.)
- Harvestime will be studying "The Blessed Life," a guide for your family to thrive even in tough economic times.
- This six-week study by Pastor Robert Morris teaches Biblical principles on how to live a blessed life, both financially and spiritually.
- This study is for anyone who desires to be blessed and wants to be used by the Lord as a blessing to others!
- We will meet at the church on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm beginning July 6.
- Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm.
- We have joined forces with teens and leaders from Christ Center Assembly of God down the road, and we're going strong!
- Location: Odd-numbered months at Harvestime/Even-numbered months at Christ Center.
- For middle and high-school age youth and friends
- Worship | fun hangouts | meaningful discussions
- For more info contact Youth Leader, Stefan Houareau. P: 651.399.9328.
Please join us for a short teaching and prayer Sunday mornings at 9:00 am in the back classroom area. "The fervent, continual prayer of a righteous man availeth much." Contact the church office at email@example.com or call 715-386-4057 for more information
Many in our church congregation are feeling the urgency to pray for the world and our nation. Please join us! All are invited and welcome to participate. Meets in Harvestime’s sanctuary for about an hour.
Topic is: “Jesus, Our Magnificent Obsession.” Questions can be directed to Tiffany: 715-781-3673.
Small groups are a great way to connect, build friendships, learn more about the life of our church, and have the opportunity to grow in your faith. Groups meet in Hudson, River Falls, and New Richmond. You can call or email the church office and we'll connect you with someone who can help: 715-386-4057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON SUMMER BREAK! SEE CONTACT INFO BELOW TO INQUIRE ABOUT SUMMER ACTIVITIES.
Meets in Harvestime's barn! Mondays 6:30-8:00 pm. Trail Life USA is a Christ-centered outdoor adventure, leadership, and character development ministry for boys. Operating from troops that are chartered through churches in 48 states, with the program centering on outdoor experiences that build a boy's skills and allow him to grow on a personal level and as a role model and leader for his peers. Questions, please contact Mike: Mbarcalow@fortressproject.org. 651.247.3312.
ON SUMMER BREAK! SEE CONTACT INFO BELOW TO INQUIRE ABOUT SUMMER ACTIVITIES. God’s Girls will learn who they are in Christ, and have activities similar to the Trail Life boys’ troop. God’s Girls meets at Harvestime and runs concurrently with Trail Life. Please contact Coral Martin for info: 651.428.6444; email@example.com. Begins Mon., Sept. 20!